iHeartMedia Sr. DevOps in Virtual, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Develops new and enhances or maintains existing software components.
• Serves as the expert in object-oriented and component-based development, patterns and design for reuse; applies test driven design and works towards automating and standardizing practices.
• Sets and achieves build schedules; builds and maintain a suite of native apps.
• Eliminates impediments and performs design and code reviews.
• Builds intermediate to highly complex, high quality software components by analyzing, creating, designing and coding, troubleshooting and unit testing for new products.
• Creates and executes installation scripts.
• Designs new features and enhancements for existing products.
• Delivers high quality software components with minimal defects; identifies and resolves errors and related software problems.
• Creates and documents component specifications and detailed designs by working with Architects to implement specific system architecture; analyzes customer and internal requirements and specifications, and translates into the software design.
• Identifies and resolves potential risks and issues; works in teams to implement mitigation plans and processes.
• Builds and delivers phase exit review items; works with team members to follow iHMIT processes and practices for project delivery.
• Works with and adapts iHeartMedia’s Continuous Integration environment to ensure a smooth and high quality release cycle in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Ability to architect and create an Automation Framework using Selenium, Appium, and/or open source technologies
• Can build advanced automated functional and load test suites to exercise iHeartRadio’s Application
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the software delivery life cycle
• Strong ability to perform and utilize testing techniques to troubleshoot hardware and software configuration issues; good debugging skills
• Ability to write and execute test cases for the overall iHeartRadio platform, which includes mobile, Internet-enabled devices and web browser, with an emphasis on functionality and features of the product
• Demonstrated ability to conduct testing, including end-to-end and user acceptance testing phases, using best practices in software testing agile methodologies
• Ability to design software using OOA/D, UML, design patterns, data modeling, and ERDs
• Adept at profiling and tuning applications for CPU/memory use
• Can increase the maintainability of codebase by writing future-proof code with an emphasis on extensibility and reusability
• Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to communicate at detailed technical level as well as to distill advanced concepts into fundamental principles for teammates
• Can deliver creative technical solutions that are scalable
• Understanding of web and mobile standards
• Strong skills in multi-tasking day-to-day activities and effectively identifying issues in a variety of hardware and software environments
• Able to work individually and within a team
• 2-4+ years’ test experience in web, Internet or mobile technologies with a thorough knowledge of Agile principles and QA methodologies
• 4+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS SDK
• B.S. in Computer Science, IS Engineering, or related field; M.S. preferred
• None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.