iHeartMedia Account Executive - Tallahassee in Tallahassee, Florida
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Did you know that iHeartMedia is the #1 audio company in the US? We are looking for Sales Professionals to join our growing Tallahassee team to sell iconic brands with well-known personalities - - Elvis Duran and 107.1 KISS-FM, The Breakfast Club on 105.3 The Beat, 94.9 TNT with Bobby Bones and Jason Taylor, 100.7 News/Talk WFLA featuring The Morning Show with Preston Scott, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity.
This sales position will identify and develop new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; and meet set sales targets.
STRONG DIGITAL APTITUDE a definite plus, as the successful applicant will be selling not only traditional broadcast advertising on our stations but also a growing portfolio of best-of-class digital assets including targeted audio on the iHeartRadio app.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including digital media and data
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Tallahassee, FL: 325 John Knox Rd, Building G, 32303
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx