iHeartMedia Inside Sales Account Executive in St Petersburg, Florida
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Sells company products and services to end-user customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts, primarily through outbound and inbound telephone sales.
• Services and grows relationships in existing client base.
• Develops new business and client generation through cold calls.
• Identifies client needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Develops and maintains sales pipeline report; develops and maintains a territory/industry plan.
• Prices advertisements, prepares proposals, and collaborates with Production and Traffic to deliver a comprehensive/turn-key solution to clients.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets; collects payments and controls receivables.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Maintains client communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met.
• Assists Sales Manager in setting appointments and preparing for sales calls by doing customer research and providing the Sales Manager with key competitive and customer needs analysis.
• May assist with customer training and attend trade shows/special events.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Adept at prospecting and understanding of the consumer sales cycle: prospecting, buying behaviors, negotiations, overcoming objections and closing
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Independent, self-motivated, competitive, assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Attention to details; high work standards
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 3+ years’ experience in inside Media/Advertising Sales with proven success
• 4-year college degree, preferably in a related field
• None required
St Petersburg, FL: 9549 Koger Blvd N, Ste 200, 33702
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.