iHeartMedia PT Temporary Digital Content Support in Sherman Oaks, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Short Term PT position to support Digital Content Manager for Urban AC morning radio program. Position will involve learning about and creating web and social media content under the guidance of Digital Content Manager.
• Focus on the activities of the digital content/social media content creation for nationally syndicated radio morning show.
• Writes, edits, shoots and posts digital and social media content.
• Conducts research & analysis.
• Assists in general office tasks.
• Prepares & delivers reports as required.
• Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
• Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit.
• Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines.
• Innovation & Creativity.
• Leadership in peer relationships.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest.
• Familiarity and experience with digital photo and video editing programs.
• Experience in the use of digital cameras and consumer level video equipment.
• Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others.
• Ability to work early mornings and evenings as required.
• Schedule subject to change on short notice - flexibility with scheduled work times required.
• Prior internship or work experience in related media field a big plus
• Knowledge of and passion for Urban AC music format a big plus
• Career interest in media industry
• Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
Sherman Oaks, CA: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Floors 300, 400 and 500, 91403
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx