iHeartMedia Project Manager in San Francisco, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is looking for an exceptional Project Manager who can successfully execute strategic projects with a focus on brand integration for events. Working in collaboration with key business stakeholders both internal and external, the Project Manager will drive pivotal projects from ideation to completion, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met, all within budget. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized and an excellent communicator.
• Identify key brands for event partnerships.
• Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects.
• Research the competitive landscape across media, advertising, and marketing.
• Devise creative solutions for proper resource allocation and guide partners on prioritization and schedule.
• Develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables.
• Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks.
• Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary.
• Centralize information by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading timely meetings.
• Manage and deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels.
• Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in project management, production, and/or managing complex projects.
• Financial proficiency, with strong Excel skills and experience with financial reporting and analysis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives.
• Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office as well as project management tools.
San Francisco, CA: 340 Townsend St, Floors 4 and 5, 94107
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here at https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx