iHeartMedia ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – LGBTQ in San Francisco, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia has a long history supporting LGBTQ by our participation in over 50 pride parades, partnership with GLAAD Spirit Day, OUT&Equal, NGLCC, LGBTQ-aligned on-air talent and other community involvement. iHM continues to build our strategy of being a key partner for LGBTQ marketers to reach both LGBTQ and LGBTQ allies and is poised to grow our offerings to reach this dynamic audience.
To better serve our clients and maximize our growing platforms, we are developing our LGBTQ sales force. The “Account Executive – LGBTQ” will identify and develop new business opportunities with partners focused on the LGBTQ community; create advertising solutions appropriate for the LGBTQ and LGBTQ Ally consumer. The Account Executive will be a LGBTQ market expert within the company aiding other AE’s as warranted, and serve as an iHM LGBTQ Ambassador in the LGBTQ community connecting with various organizations and attending appropriate events to build relationships. The Account Executive-LGBTQ will report to the market sales management team.
Identifies and solicits new LGBTQ business opportunities; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their personal vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Demonstrated ability to develop multi-platform marketing solutions or campaigns
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Good understanding of LGBTQ community (culture, special events)
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
San Francisco, CA: 340 Townsend St, Floors 4 and 5, 94107
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here at https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx