iHeartMedia SFDC DevOps Engineer in San Antonio, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Builds, maintains, and automates software delivery pipelines for iHeartMedia's Salesforce.com implementation.
• Serves as the expert in building and automating software delivery pipelines.
• Designs new features and enhancements for existing pipelines.
• Delivers high quality software components with minimal defects; identifies and resolves errors and related software problems.
• Creates and documents component specifications and detailed designs by working with Architects to implement specific system architecture; analyzes customer and internal requirements and specifications, and translates into the software design.
• Identifies and resolves potential risks and issues; works in teams to implement mitigation plans and processes.
• Builds and delivers phase exit review items; works with team members to follow iHMIT processes and practices for project delivery.
• Works with and adapts iHeartMedia’s Continuous Integration environment to ensure a smooth and high quality release cycle in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Ability to create, maintain, and evolve a software delivery pipeline using Jenkins and Github
• Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the software delivery life cycle
• Strong ability to perform and utilize testing techniques to troubleshoot hardware and software configuration issues; good debugging skills
• •Demonstrated ability to conduct testing, including end-to-end and user acceptance testing phases, using best practices in software testing agile methodologies
• Adept at profiling and tuning applications for CPU/memory use
• Can increase the maintainability of codebase by writing future-proof code with an emphasis on extensibility and reusability
• Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written skills; ability to communicate at detailed technical level as well as to distill advanced concepts into fundamental principles for teammates
• Can deliver creative technical solutions that are scalable
• Strong skills in multi-tasking day-to-day activities and effectively identifying issues in a variety of hardware and software environments
• Able to work individually and within a team
• 2-4+ years’ experience in devops technologies with a thorough knowledge of Agile principles methodologies
• 2-4+ years of experience with Jenkins/Github or similar technologies
• 2-4+ years of experience with any of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana. Experience with SFDC development a plus.
• B.S. in Computer Science, IS Engineering, or related field
• None required
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.