iHeartMedia Leave and Accommodation Administrator in San Antonio, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
LOA Administrator will process Leaves of Absence and Accommodations for employees of and applicants to iHeart Media, and will serve a subject matter expert.
• Handles sensitive and confidential employee issues regarding Leaves of Absence and Accommodations
• Consults and advises staff on human resource processes, EEOC standards, leave and accommodation laws including Federal and State.
• Provides advocacy/consulting for time off, leave and accommodation issues including assisting the employee with disability and paid family leave claims, using paid time off. May assist in coordinating benefits during leave.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with employees, manager, Employee Relations, HR Business Partners, Payroll, Commissions group, Risk Management and HR4U.
• Maintains knowledge and understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements affecting HR practices; stays current on federal and state leave/accommodation law.
• Responsible for processing leave documents according to federal and state law and iHeart Media LOA guidelines. Maintain leave and accommodation files and records.
• Generates reports for payroll and commissions group according to payroll schedules..
• Serves as subject matter expert for leaves and accommodations and as such will resolve inquiries from employees, managers, applicants and other departments, as well as advise on Employee Guide, policy and procedure updates as needed by changing legislation.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective collaborator with multiple levels within the organization
• Stress tolerance especially when dealing with difficult situations/personalities
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Highly proficient Excel and technology skills enabling the ability to collect, evaluate, and report key metrics; ability to learn new systems quickly
• Track record of integrity and trustworthiness with confidential/sensitive information
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Ability to plan, organize and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Demonstrated confidence and high degree of professionalism
• 2-4 years’ experience in Leaves of Absence; or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Media experience a plus
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR® and/or SHRM-CP®) certification a plus
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx