iHeartMedia Account Coordinator in Sacramento, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides general administrative as well as and project and process support.
• Supports senior account executives with client proposals, promotions and general project management
• Prepares reports as needed, e.g., for sales, research and data analysis projects.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• Sets up and breaks down meeting spaces, arranges for WebEx as needed.
• Coordinates activities between departments and/or outside entities.
• May require handling confidential matters.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Ability to plan and organize, manage projects and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of attention to detail, optimal work standards, and process improvement ability
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization, in person or over the phone
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• 2-3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
• Four-year Bachelor's degree preferred
• None required
Sacramento, CA: 1545 River Park Drive, Suite 500, 95815
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx