iHeartMedia Assistant Director of Operations in Rockville, Maryland
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
Assists in various aspects of the day-to-day operation at TTWN.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to the following:
• Assist in personnel scheduling.
• Ensure affidavits are completed in a timely manner.
• Assist in the training of new employees.
• Cover on-air and producing duties as needed.
• Accept leadership responsibilities when DO is out of the office or unavailable.
• Monitor and order supplies.
• May prepare written content, visual images, audio material and video footage for websites, blogs or other social-media platforms.
• May require flexibility in work schedule.
• Prior management experience is preferred
• Proven ability to handle traffic reports of various formats and/or produce traffic information for the DC, Baltimore, Fredericksburg, and Winchester markets
• Knowledgeable with local coverage area geography and roadways, mass transit and traffic patterns
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment
• Strong attention to detail and a desire to follow up until issues are resolved
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of police scanners a plus
• 4+ years of medium to large market on-air radio and/or traffic reporting experience
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Broadcast Journalism or Communications
• None required
Rockville, MD: 1801 Rockville Pike, 5th Floor, 20852
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.