iHeartMedia Financial Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
This position reports to the Regional Director of Finance and performs a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing reports, and assisting with close processes.
• Designs, implements and provides products, programs, projects, processes and policies in support of the Financial Planning and Analysis function.
• Provides financial services and consulting at the corporate, business unit and/or market level; performs analysis and interpretation of financial and other data; directly supports the Regional Finance Director.
• Forecasts, analyzes, and evaluates financial plans and budgets; develops recommendations to achieve financial objectives.
• Participates in revenue and expense forecasting and actuals process, including research and communication of variances and quarterly earnings.
• Analyzes and reports on results of various requests for proposals (RFPs) and programs to include total cost modeling, and prepares cost benefit analysis (CBA) recommendations.
• Prepares forecast results commentary; compiles consolidated expense actual and forecast reports for distribution to appropriate leadership.
• Analyzes trends, researches issues and responds to inquiries.
• Contributes to the development of best practices for company.
• Participates in and leads financial variances for forecast, budget and monthly close packages.
• Acts as point of contact for programming, responsible for understanding detailed financials, key variances and identifying risks/opportunities to the business
• Builds process improvements that identify and track key operating metrics that can be leveraged to develop planning tools.
• Creates financial models to support P&L forecasting, annual budgeting process, and evaluation of strategic business decisions.
• Interfaces with business, finance & sales leads, accounting partners and IT to ensure accurate data and information gathering.
• Performs analysis/deep dives on profitability, revenue trends and other periodic ad-hoc analytical projects.
• Performs ad hoc research as necessary; prepares and presents comprehensive evaluations, proposals and recommendations to appropriate leadership.
• May assist with annual update of long range forecasts.
• May manage budgeting process including preparation of templates, coordination of budget meetings, entering budget information into appropriate systems and preparation of presentation materials.
• May develop spend profiles and any performance to business requirements.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel with a focus on speed and efficiency
• Experience with accounting software, Salesforce.com, IBM Cognos, Tableau, or similar systems and an ability to learn new systems quickly
• Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience
• Self-starter, can work independently under minimal supervision
• Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy
• Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker
• Stress tolerance, can maintain composure when faced with difficult situations/personalities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor
• 3+ years’ analytical experience in financial planning, operations or other finance-heavy division
• Minimum of 4-year college degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA preferred
• Relevant certification (Certified Corporate FP&A Professional or CPA) a plus
Phoenix, AZ: 4686 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 400, 85008
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.