iHeartMedia Aviation Videographer / On-Air Reporter (P/T) in Orlando, Florida
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
Total Traffic & Weather Network is looking for an Orlando based Videographer/On-Air Traffic Reporter. This requires on-air broadcast experience, great video skills, a solid knowledge of central Florida roadways and a flexible schedule. You must be able to think on your feet and have a winning attitude. This is a fill-in position that could lead to bigger things.
• Announces the latest accidents and traffic hold-ups in a fast paced environment for our radio partners.
• Manages gathered information; keeps all facts straight, makes sure details are accurate and current and tracks any changes.
• Required to report live on location from helicopter, to paint a visual picture (bird's eye view) of traffic and/or unfolding news events.
• Plan and execute compelling video shots, both live and prerecorded, for our television partners.
• Requires flexibility in work schedules.
• Knowledgeable of central Florida geography and roadways and traffic patterns
• Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment
• Strong attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• 2+ years’ on-air radio experience / 2+ years' shooting video preferred
• 4-year degree, preferably in Broadcast Journalism or Communications.
• None required
Orlando, FL: 400 South Herndon Avenue, 32803
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx