iHeartMedia Outside Account Executive in Omaha, Nebraska
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Must have extensive digital marketing experience directly with clients and advertising agencies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Omaha, NE: 5010 Underwood Ave, 68132
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (https://www.e-verify.gov/employees) to learn about E-Verify.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.