iHeartMedia Senior Director, Ad Ops in New York, New York
Senior Director, Ad Ops
New York, NY
Products and Programming
iHeartMedia is seeking a Senior Director in the Digital Ad Operations division. This director will manage a team of traffickers. In addition, this person will traffic campaigns and assist in the day to day execution of campaigns.
- Managing a team of 3-5 Ad Ops Campaign Managers who support the iHeart Digital Business
- Assisting in development and implementation of new methodologies to deliver ads across our network.
- Assisting in identifying and testing new ad products for use across the iHeart Network.
- Traffic online audio ad campaigns.
- Traffic online display ad campaigns
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Previous Ad Operations or related experience required
- Significant exposure to and understanding of the online/digital/internet space
- Direct experience with online advertising preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding customer support/ services skills required
- Strong PC skills with the following Microsoft applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effectively manage issues and relationships
iHeartRadio is now the number one commercial podcast publisher globally! We connect fans with their favorite music and radio by offering users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. We have continued to build on our position as the only major multi-platform audio company, with a reach extending across more than 250 platforms, 2,000 different connected devices, and 127 million registered users. Most recently we acquired Jelli (our technology platform for targeted advertisements) as well as Stuff Media (owner of How Stuff Works content). Outside of the U.S., we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.