iHeartMedia Senior Designer in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia’s Creative Studio is seeking a Designer to work within the creative studio. As a Designer, you’re great at helping turning ideas into compelling PowerPoint presentations as well as digital, print, eblast and other assets. You love to work with a team, take direction well and are eager to learn.
· Work closely with the Art Directors and Designers on designs for all projects
· Prepare graphically engaging new business pitch presentations and materials
· Prepare creative presentations using our templates as well as creating new templates
· Manage multiple jobs simultaneously
· Work effectively with teammates
· Provide general assistance to the team with ongoing projects
· Assist in creating innovative designs for our markets and major event
· Support the rest of the Creative team with any digital, editorial, social media, motion, branded or commercial design briefs
· Ensure work consistently answers the brief in terms of look and feel, accuracy, functionality and brand identity
· Contribute to weekly brainstorm meetings
· 3+ years professional experience designing and/or conceptualizing design for big brands
· Prior experience at advertising agency, production company, or entertainment company a plus
· A professional level knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Must be adept at problem solving and thinking quick on his/her feet
· Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and multiple deadlines
· Strong Type and design skills
· Openness to direction, mentoring and training to improve skills
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx