iHeartMedia PT Temporary Administrative Support in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides general administrative and project or process support.
• Makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, schedules meetings, etc.
• Monitors various audio products (radio, podcasts etc) and prepares reports as requested.
• Monitors digital and social accounts and prepares reports as requested.
• Provides support for the creation of digital and social content as requested.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• Coordinates activities between departments and/or outside entities.
• May require handling confidential matters.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Ability to plan and organize, manage projects and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of attention to detail, optimal work standards, and process improvement ability
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization, in person or over the phone
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Strong interest in broadcasting, media and pop culture
• Active in social media and expert on all platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
• Strong to grow and develop additional skills.
• Previous work experience or internship in a fast-paced media environment
• Four-year Bachelor's degree preferred
• Recent graduates and pending graduates encouraged
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx