iHeartMedia Product Manager, Mobile in New York, New York
Product Manager, Mobile
New York, NY
Products and Programming
iHeartRadio is rapidly expanding and seeking a Product Manager for Mobile. You will be entrusted with executing on the strategy for our widely adopted mobile apps and lead the development of one of the most important services in audio content.
- 3+ years of product management experience with mobile products
- A solid understanding of app store dynamics
- A proven track record of successful collaboration with engineering, design and analytics teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with executive management
- Ability to write clear and thorough specifications and user stories
- Ability to constructively give and receive criticism
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- A sense of urgency and a drive to exceed expectations
- A positive, can-do mindset
- Being a champion for customers
- Taking product ownership for mobile apps
- Developing subject matter expertise with understanding of the apps flows, logic, and various use cases
- Prioritizing features and communicating decisions using a balance of strategic and analytical thought
- Partnering with data science and analytics to launch A/B tests and generate insights
- Prioritizing and achieving KPI’s in user experience, engagement and monetization -- balancing trade-offs between optimal experience and revenue impact
- Managing cross-functional development across multiple platforms when there is overlap
You will work within a fun culture with a strong engineering team on the development of a wide set of features and collaborate with various teams from all over the company. You will work closely with the Director of Product Management to understand and deliver on the strategic big picture, while also inherently and independently being detail-oriented, organized and driven enough to identify and produce the pieces required to put that picture together.
HeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist, and the top podcasts and personalities. iHeartRadio is a great environment for people who like to innovate and have the power to influence decisions. We have 120+ million registered users across over 200 different platforms, and outside the US, we are in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Mexico!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.