iHeartMedia Executive Assistant-East Coast in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia (NASDAQ: IHRT) is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – and with its quarter of a billion monthly listeners, has a greater reach than any other media company in the U.S. The company’s leadership position in audio extends across multiple platforms, including more than 850 live broadcast stations in over 150 markets; digital radio via its iHeartRadio digital service available across more than 250 platforms and 2,000 devices; through its on-air influencers; social; branded iconic live music events; and podcasts as the #1 commercial podcast publisher. iHeartMedia also leads the audio industry in analytics, targeting and attribution for its marketing partners with its SmartAudio product, using data from its massive consumer.
As an Executive Assistant in our NYC HQ, you will be part of a team assisting a top-level executive. You will be expected to provide administrative support, including calendar and event scheduling, with a highly confidential demeanor.
• Handles confidential matters with absolute trustworthiness; ensures interactions and transactions are ethical and convey integrity.
• Anticipates and interprets the needs of management without direction.
• Arranges for back-up when not present.
• Screens telephone calls, greets visitors, and responds to general inquiries.
• Prepares correspondence, reports, and other administrative tasks, e.g., typing and filing.
• Schedules appointments, plans meetings, keeps phone logs, maintains calendars, coordinates travel arrangements and processes expenses (Concur).
• May help coordinate events and/or management of meetings.
• Ability to split time (for extended periods) between New York, NY and Miami, FL
• Professionalism: makes a good 1st impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; exhibits speech, appearance, body language, mannerisms, and dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings
• Proven ability to set standard of performance excellence for self, assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks, goes beyond what is expected
• Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities and shifts in priorities and/or tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent grasp of grammar; actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills
• High degree of collaboration with all levels in the organization
• Can work independently without close supervision
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Time management: uses appropriate tools to manage time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, social media platforms and search tools
• Ability to quickly learn
• Trustworthy when dealing with confidential and private matters
• 3-5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
• Media experience preferred
• 4-year college degree preferred
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.