iHeartMedia Engineering Project Manager in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The Engineering Project Manager will be working closely with our engineering, product and user experience teams to facilitate our agile project management process to improve our iHeartRadio user experience.
iHeartRadio is looking for a talented Engineering Project Manager to help us in our mission to reshape the world of music and podcasts. You will work with highly collaborative teams of engineers and product managers to deliver products and features to our users and our internal stakeholders. Our Engineering Project Managers act as the bridge between teams to help align their work and meet the goals of a given initiative. If you enjoy working in a complex environment and having the autonomy to tackle challenges as you see fit, then this is the role for you.
• Facilitating & coordinating the delivery of software
• Communicating consistently and effectively to ensure transparency and alignment across the org
• Organization (this should permeate through your well organized pores)
• Bridging the gap between Product/Engineering/QA
• Servant leadership
• Difficult conversations & dealing w/ pushback (okay, no one likes these, but you value of honest communication)
• Building consensus
• Experience running the Agile process for one or more teams: chairing rituals, collecting team metrics, working in Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc…
• Ability to take the ambiguous, make it coherent, and align others around a shared understanding
• Experience communicating across the org. at all levels
• Ability to control a meeting and keep participants on topic; capture and communicate action items
• Meticulous organizational skills
• Good instincts for risk management (identification/mitigation)
• Deep understanding of how to best leverage Jira/Confluence for optimal team performance
• Scrum Master certification
• Engineering background
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.