iHeartMedia Elvis Duran Morning Show Paid Internship in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Elvis Duran Morning Show summer internships.
WE ARE ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR THE FOLLOWING MORNING SHOW AREAS. (ALL WORK WITH THE SHOW)
RADIO INTERNS (Learn the ins and outs of putting together a radio show)
AUDIO PRODUCTION INTERNS (Learn to digitally edit audio in a Morning show setting )
WEB INTERNS (Learn the basics of running and creating content for our show's website )
VIDEO EDITING INTERNS (Learn the basics of filming and digitally editing our artist interviews and other morning show segments )
For consideration, please submit a resume with a cover letter. The cover letter should explain which internship type or types your are applying for, why you want to intern for our morning show, and why you think you would be a good intern.
*Please indicate which semester or semesters you are applying for. (FALL, SPRING, SUMMER)
Interns must be available to work in our NEW YORK CITY studios, 2 days per week starting at 5 AM until approximately 2 PM. You must be in to pop culture.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
• Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
• Innovation & Creativity
• Leadership in peer relationships
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
• Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
• Work experience in media field a plus
• Career interest in media industry
• Full-time undergraduates at a four-year college
• Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx