iHeartMedia Digital Planner in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
KATZ Media Group
The Digital Planning role is responsible for facilitating all Digital business between sales teams across multiple offices and the digital publishers we sell. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented and able to multi-task many different responsibilities and assignments. S/he must possess strong communication, organizational, and strategic-thinking skills and be able to adapt in a fast paced environment. Taking initiative is a must.
Develops a working knowledge of all digital assets.
Plans and helps manage digital campaigns for advertisers we work with.
Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
Works collaboratively with other team members, agency partners, and outside vendors.
Classifies media appropriately in asset management system.
Tracks and reports on media asset performance, and performs related administrative activities.
Maintains a sustainable digital e-records management system.
Develops procedures for ensuring long-term preservation of digital materials.
Participates in media/campaign strategy meetings and brainstorming sessions as requested.
• Strong time management skills
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Superior internal customer service standards and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
• Can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar multi-channel media role
• 4-year college degree preferred
• None required
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.