iHeartMedia Digital Account Manager in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartRadio is seeking a Digital Account Manager to join our Connections Sales group. This digitally savvy team is charged with ensuring a strategic and successful execution across our full digital product suite including the latest podcast, audio, social, video, display media & custom tactics.
The Digital Account Manager’s primary function is to ensure that all campaigns are efficiently executed to the highest level of client satisfaction. The Digital Account Manager covers all post-sale digital processes which includes teaming with sales, programming/production, creative, research, ad ops, inventory management to ensure client satisfaction.
This candidate should have some knowledge and experience of digital media space and have strong communication and organizational skills. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client service and intelligent updates as well as anticipated weekly final wrap up reports.
• Collaborates with Sales in launching brand and advertising campaigns, or online/web/interactive initiatives to increase listening audience and ratings.
• Adjusts programs and campaigns to address changing markets and competitive conditions.
• Supports the evaluation and selection of third-party advertising, marketing collateral, and related service providers.
• Participates in conducting research on program and campaign effectiveness; tracks findings and reports results to management.
• Collaborates with internal departments including Marketing, National Sales, Sales Development, Social, Client Partnerships, Research & Creative Studios to ensure that pre-sale sold campaigns are coordinated with operational and sales initiatives.
• Assist with event planning for on-site social activations, including working with internal & external vendors to help design creative, etc.
• Works with our social team to manage optimization strategy and setup of all paid social campaigns.
• Assists our production team with supplying creative assets for editorial articles & sweepstakes landing pages to distribute through relevant paid programs.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more).
• Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
• Expertise in handling digital pre-sale budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• High degree of stress tolerance; ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others.
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx