iHeartMedia Digital Account Manager in New York, New York
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
At iHeartMedia, our digitally savvy team is charged with ensuring a strategic and successful execution across our full digital product suite including the latest podcast, audio, social, video, display media, & custom tactics. We are seeking an outstanding Account Manager to join our Connections Digital Sales group to maintain a complete book of post-sale Podcast and Digital business. This Account Manager will have the opportunity to think strategically and help support the development of key growth areas for iHeartMedia, and team with sales, client partnerships, sales development (pre-sale team), social, programming/editorial, production, creative, research, ad operations, & inventory management to ensure smooth campaign management. The position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication and analytical skills, and strong organizational skills.
The right candidate should have some knowledge and experience of the digital media space. This person is a self-starter and entrepreneurial project manager, capable of motivating internal and external teams, as well as communicating effectively with both junior and executive level clients. Responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with internal departments as well as with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client service, & campaign wrap up reports ultimately driving incremental revenue and client renewals.
• Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that sold programs are booked & executed in alignment with operational and sales initiatives
• Primary Client Contact for all post sale programs. Schedule and lead all internal/external calls, communicate production timelines & deliverables, and overall ensuring the iHR experience exceeds client expectations
• Provides a strategic lens and POV to bring custom programs to life, including but not limited to podcasts, influencer social campaigns, video content capture, sweepstakes, events, and on-site social activations
•Maintain and optimize client campaigns to improve overall performance against pre-determined benchmarks on an ongoing basis
•Responsible for full delivery against dollars booked across all digital, social, and podcast deliverables
•Work with ad ops to provide critical thinking and troubleshoot any creative/tracking issues
• Collaborate with our internal billing & finance team monthly to ensure reconciling billing in a timely manner
•Provide industry leading post-campaign analysis by partnering with internal subject matter experts, and creating comprehensive recaps, learnings, & recommendations
• Keep abreast of industry news and developing POVs to communicate relevant updates to client/internal teams
• Act as the internal subject matter expert on digital campaign execution
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and more)
• Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies
• Expertise in handling digital media campaign reporting results
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• High degree of stress tolerance; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• 2-3 years’ media experience in a similar role
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.