iHeartMedia Social Media Assistant in Nashville, Tennessee
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The Social Media Assistant will work closely with the Sr. Digital Director to execute the day-to-day programs that grow engagement, brand recognition, and brand affinity, and ultimately drive listenership and revenue. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the best practices of existing and emerging social networks.
· The position requires urgency, curiosity, creativity and the ability to collaborate with a team
· Manage and maintain regular posting schedule of content and editorial pieces across iHeartRadio local station social media accounts
· Develop dynamic content for posting on all designated social media outlets
· Create and write social copy for social posts and artist programs
· Develop strategies to increase the following and engagement for our iHeartRadio social accounts
· Coordinate with various departments
· Perform general administrative duties for the department
· Respond to music and pop culture events and use those opportunities to introduce new fans to the iHeartRadio ecosystem
· Track social media influence measurements
· Minimum of one-year experience with social media or digital marketing; experience in entertainment or music space preferred
· Knowledge of social networking platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Reddit, TikTok, etc.
· Superior and persuasive communication skills, including the ability to proofread
· Possess a balance of creativity with good analytical skills
· Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
· Ability to work quickly and shift gears on a dime
· A healthy appetite for music, pop culture and entertainment
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or Journalism is preferred
Nashville, TN; 1200 Broadway, 6th Floor, 37203
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.