iHeartMedia Creative Production Designer in Miramar, Florida
National Production Center /Hispanic Division
• Assists in the creation of radio advertising and station promotions
• Executes general department administrative duties including multiple station audio logging reports.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• Edit/produce/transfer audio segments.
• May be required to coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
• Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
• Skilled in audio production tools (Pro Tools preferred)
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar. Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
• Strong editorial skills including use of radio automation systems; ability to edit audio for clarity and time
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities
• Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
• Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications
• Radio or Media Production or related field
Miramar, FL: 7601 Riviera Boulevard, Floors 1 and 2, 33023
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan with matching contributions (matching currently suspended)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for benefit eligible employees and all household members at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here (https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf) to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.