iHeartMedia PT Traffic Producer - Boston in Medford, Massachusetts
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
Monitor all traffic cameras, scanners, maps, social media and other resources for traffic information. Enter that information into traffic database and assist anchors.
Traffic producer collects and inputs traffic data into TTWN database for the on air reporters to accurately deliver traffic reports to our many affiliates in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island and Connecticut.
• Provides accurate, useful, and timely traffic information to commuters by utilizing external sources and inputting into data system. Sources may include but are not limited to cameras, police scanners, tip-line phone calls, two-way radios, DOT websites, emails, Twitter, and more.
• Maintains crucial deadlines to provide constantly up-to-date traffic information.
• Ability to understand and interpret map data, including flows and directions of travel.
• Excellent writing and editing skills; proficient in grammar.
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with social networking platforms.
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, “newsroom-like” collaborative environment.
• Excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy, empathy, and patience.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to plan and organize, set priorities, and multitask.
• Confidence and tenacity to build rapport in order to pursue information, overcome obstacles, and draw information from people.
• Ability to handle stress, work calmly and effectively under pressure, and react quickly to changes.
• Knowledge of geography and roadways within the local coverage area, including general traffic patterns and mass transit, is preferred.
• Previous experience as a television producer and/or assistant is helpful.
• College degree or certificate preferred. Fields of study including communications, television, media production, or broadcast journalism are a plus.
• None required.
Medford, MA: 99 Revere Beach Parkway, 02155
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx