iHeartMedia Programming Production Support in Medford, Massachusetts
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Assists in the creation of radio advertising and station promotion audio by voicing, editing and providing project or process support to department managers or staff.
• Assists in the creation of radio advertising and station promotions audio by voicing, editing and providing project or process support to department managers or staff.
• Executes general maintenance and updating of digital audio databases.
• Copy-writing and editing for broadcast, digital, and promotional audio pieces.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• Will edit audio segments for long-form programming.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and proficiency in Adobe Audition or equivalent DAW software and hardware.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Strong editorial skills including use of radio automation systems; ability to edit audio for clarity and time
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities
• Serious attention to detail, ability to multi task, juggle demanding deadlines, and work across departments
• Stress tolerance especially under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years’ experience in radio production, broadcast and/or communications
• Journalism background a plus
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Radio or Media Production or related field
• None required
Medford, MA: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, 02155
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx