iHeartMedia Audio Technician in Maitland, Florida
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Responsible for setting up and monitoring contracted radio broadcasts for distribution on the FNN satellite system and providing technical support for the clients and affiliated stations.
• Operates equipment in the network control center for distribution of radio programming via satellite: ISDN codecs, audio routers, and telephone feed systems.
• Monitors the technical quality and accuracy of incoming and outgoing on-air programming from master control room.
• Assists with adjusting signal and programming content to ensure transmission meets federally mandated broadcast standards.
• Checks studio equipment for proper functioning and notifies Engineering of technical malfunctions affecting quality of the broadcast.
• Technically minded individual with experience in the operation of broadcast equipment: ISDN, Comrex Bric/Access, audio routers, and telephone feed systems.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues in a time sensitive environment
• Time management and attention to detail
• Ability to work without close supervision
• Flexibility in work schedule, including evenings, overnight and weekends
• Functions well in a fast-paced environment with tight timeframes and multiple demands
• Works well in a team environment
• 6 months in a related role and/or technical training
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
• None required
Maitland, FL: 2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 401, 32751
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx