iHeartMedia Assistant Engineer in Louisville, Kentucky
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Radio has changed dramatically over the last ten years, we're looking for the next great engineer thats ready to learn all they can and make a difference every day whether at the studios working on computers or out in the field working on high power transmitters.
We seek an Assistant Engineer to assist with overseeing the day to day operations of the engineering department and is responsible for the maintenance of all broadcast technology and equipment at the station and transmitter sites.
• Maintains all broadcast technology and equipment for the stations and transmitter sites.
• Ensures station compliance with rules and regulations applicable to FCC, local, state, and federal, laws.
• Works closely with Market Engineering Manager to implement new technologies and technical infrastructure for the station.
• Evaluates, selects, installs, services and maintains equipment and information technology systems.
• Repairs and maintains station building infrastructures.
• Communicates with and coordinates equipment maintenance and training with vendors/contractors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
• Associate Degree in Electronics, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and work related experience preferred.
• Minimum three years' experience in broadcasting environment.
• Familiarity with NexGen radio automaton software/hardware products a plus
• Familiarity with STL systems and WIFI systems is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Familiarity with AM and FM transmission systems is a plus.
Louisville, KY: 4000 One Radio Dr S, 40218
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx