iHeartMedia Vice President of Marketing and Promotions in Hartford, Connecticut
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Oversees the Media Integration Department covering the Hartford and New Haven markets. Directs the activities of employees engages in the planning and execution of marketing, promotions, sales promotion and imaging campaigns. Works cross departmentally to plan and execute marketing and promotional campaigns designed to drive ratings and revenue.
• Oversees the ideation and creation of revenue generating programs and custom solutions for our clients to drive revenue
• Oversees audience growth, project management, scheduling and production of digital and social content for station sites.
• Oversees proper execution of station events, promotional project management, timelines and inventory (ie: promotional calendars / programming promotional mentions)
• Identifies, recruits, coaches and leads department to stay on top of all projects.
• Works directly with Programming and Sales to find marketing and revenue generating opportunities for each station.
• Works directly with local media and community organizations to create mutually beneficial campaigns.
• Oversees creation of marketing campaigns including print, TV, direct mail and at work call campaigns
• Special projects as assigned
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Must be available evenings and weekends
• Contribute heavily to cluster digital performance by maintaining a talent blog, and executing directives on social media.
• Support Sales Department with proposal creation, information gathering and other sales related materials.
• Attend client meetings as needed.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail.
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar.
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Excellent driving record.
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects.
• Previous On-Air experience.
• Good copy-writing skills.
Hartford, CT: 10 Columbus Blvd, 06106
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx