iHeartMedia Graphic Designer in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Serves as a computer-aided creative artist.
• Takes conceptual direction and develops computer-aided design, art work, and layout solutions to meet creative objectives of clients.
• Assists with everyday projects, including digital ads, landing page designs, brochures, site graphics, social media graphics, brand assets, and countless types of digital marketing collateral.
• Uses Digital Content Creation (DCC) to produce computer animation for special effects, advertising, web pages, and other departmental needs.
• Assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives involving visual creativity.
• Edits and proofs layouts.
• May produce work for internal needs such as banner ads, pushdowns, sales-driven contests, etc.
• May set up and/or update existing Photoshop files for clients and export the graphics for use on the web, print or in video.
• Exceptional design skills including layout and typography
• Proficient in using DCC, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
• Knowledgeable about digital content including websites, social media, blogs and mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
• Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turn-around times
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
• Can work collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction
• Excellent oral and written communications and editing skills
• 2+ years’ experience in digital graphic design
• Graphic design portfolio exhibiting past work
• Minimum of Graphic Design Certificate
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred
• None required
Grand Rapids, MI: 77 Monroe Center Nw, Suite 800, 900 and 1000, 49503
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx