iHeartMedia National Account Executive in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Manages campaigns which typically cross-business segments, cross-technology solutions and highlight and enhance the customer's brands. Proposes and creates innovative advertising campaigns for new or current major customers to increase advertising sales revenue. Creates sites and campaigns for large brands or large national or corporate accounts. Develops strong relationships with customer partners to maximize the mutual benefits and enhance brand imaging. Works with sales team to understand customer's priorities and ensures that campaigns are aligned with those priorities. Develops customized campaigns.
• Serve as an Account Executive for Premiere Networks; representing on-air and digital assets, along with live events, to the advertising agencies spot media departments and/or media buying services, as well as direct advertisers.
• Build and maintain close relationships with all key agencies and direct clients.
• Utilize and position qualitative data, market data and competitive information to grow market share and revenue.
• Successfully negotiate business on behalf of IHM stations, know the competition and maintain control of negotiations.
• Develop integrated media programs utilizing on-air, digital/mobile and on-site assets.
• Research and develop new revenue for IHM stations.
• Effectively communicate all components of sales to internal management.
• Analyze potential problems and recommend solutions to management team.
• Need to be confident, creative and a proactive thinker.
• Problem solver with the ability to ‘think outside the box’.
• Strong work ethic with a strong desire and passion for excellence.
• Prioritizing workload and multitasking are essential to be successful.
• Need to be an articulate, strong communicator with effective presentation skills.
• Must be proficient in math and comfortable analyzing data.
• Must have professional communication and phone skills.
• Must work well with others and be team oriented in nature.
• Must have 3-5+ years media/broadcast sales experience; national and digital and radio experience preferred
• Experience working with advertising agencies and large, Fortune 500 accounts
Farmington Hills, MI: 27675 Halsted Road, 48331
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx