iHeartMedia Sales Assistant in Chicago, Illinois
Total Traffic + Weather Network
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment. Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team. This is a full-time support position that provides assistance to the Midwest Premiere ad sales team, as well as other offices across the country when necessary.
Premiere Networks (a division of iHeartMedia) is the #1 syndicator of radio programming as well as the leading provider of traffic, transit and weather information in the United States. Premiere Networks is a multi-platform company with radio and influencers at its core. Premiere delivers massive scale over it's 100+ syndicated programs and 7,000+ affiliates. Premiere is affiliated with the #1 station in 90% of all markets in the US. And, has the #1 personality in nearly every major format. It's traffic and weather platform (TTWN), reaches more than 200 million monthly listeners across more than 200 markets. With services to over 2,400 radio and 200 television affiliates plus automotive, navigation, internet, mobile and government partners, Total Traffic & Weather Network operates the largest traffic data gathering network, staffed with over 800 local traffic reporters, in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales material creation, pricing, schedules, research, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, e.g., spot times, modifications, airchecks.
• Inputs contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, provides recaps, assists with expenses.
• Handles requests from executive team as necessary.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; familiar with Salesforce or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities, both internally and externally
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• 4-year college degree
• None required
Chicago, IL: 233 N. Michigan Avenue, 30th Floor, 60601
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (https://www.e-verify.gov/employees) to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here (https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf) to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.