iHeartMedia Associate Director in Chicago, Illinois
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
At iHeartMedia, our digitally savvy team is charged with ensuring a strategic and successful execution across our full digital product suite including the latest Podcast, audio, social, video, display media, & custom tactics. We are seeking an outstanding Associate Director, Account Manager to lead our MMS Account Managers as well as maintain a complete book of post-sale Podcast and Digital business. The AD’s primary function is to ensure that the entire team’s Podcast and Digital campaigns are efficiently executed to the highest level of client satisfaction. The AD will oversee several Digital Account Managers, whose responsibilities include teaming with sales, sales development, programming, production, creative, research, ad ops, & inventory management to ensure smooth campaign management.
The right candidate should have some knowledge and experience of the Podcast and Digital media space and have strong communication, critical thinking, and organizational skills. They will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with internal departments as well as with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client service, and intelligent updates, & campaign wrap up reports. Ultimately, driving incremental revenue and client renewals.
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that sold Podcast and Digital campaigns are booked & executed in alignment with operational and sales initiatives in order to fully deliver and exceed client expectations.
• Schedule and lead client kick-off calls, communicate production timelines and creative asset specs, & stay on top of deadlines to ensure timely launch.
• Provide necessary campaign deliverables to clients upon request including screenshots, reporting, recap reports, etc.
• Work with ad ops as needed to troubleshoot any creative issues that impact tracking or reporting to ensure limited discrepancies.
• Stay on top of monitoring campaign delivery and pacing and escalate issues as necessary.
• Brings to life custom programs including but not limited to podcasts, influencer campaigns, video content capture, sweepstakes, events, and on-site social activations.
• Work with our social team to setup and develop optimization strategies for all paid social campaigns.
• Collaborate with billing team monthly to ensure reconciling billing in a timely manner
• Provide strategic and thoughtful campaign recaps, learnings, & recommendations to management, Sales, and Sales Development teams.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and more).
• Up-to-date knowledge of podcast and digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
• Expertise in handling digital media campaign reporting results.
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• High degree of stress tolerance; ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others.
• 3-5 years’ media experience in a similar role.
Chicago, IL: 233 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2800, 60601
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.