iHeartMedia Executive Assistant in Burbank, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Assists top-level executive/manager(s) by providing administrative support and day-to-day efforts for (8) Los Angeles-based radio stations involving confidential matters regarding the company and its partners. Manages all administrative duties: screens telephone calls, greets visitors, and responds to general inquiries. Schedules appointments, plans meetings, and coordinates travel arrangements as needed. Coordinates between managers and departments including Marketing, Programming, Promotions, Sales, and Events. Prepares correspondence, manages projects and follow-up, and ad-hoc projects. Act as liaison between partners, artists, and staff. Assist at tent pole events throughout the year. Passionate about music and entertainment preferred.
Operations include: general assistant duties, coordinating messenger services, records management, some facilities management, and communication systems. Collaborates with various departments to ensure office administration policies, programs, and activities are appropriate for their needs. Plans, prioritizes, and manages administrative tasks, marketing/programming/promotions/events tasks, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities. Manages relationships with vendors and partners to ensure satisfactory standards of service.
• Assists top level executive/manager(s) in Los Angeles and other functions as needed for the market.
• Screens calls, greets visitors, and responds to general inquiries.
• Schedules appointments, plans meetings, maintains calendars, coordinates travel arrangements when needed, and processes expenses.
• Handles confidential matters with absolute trustworthiness; ensures interactions and transactions are ethical and convey integrity.
• Coordinates and helps with events for station(s) as needed.
• Proof and distribute press releases and media alerts to industry trades, coordinates ticketing for events, and other administrative tasks.
• Develop and maintain management and reporting systems including creating/editing PowerPoint decks.
• Anticipates and interprets the needs of management staff and upcoming events without direction.
• Arranges for back-up when not at desk.
• 3-5 years experience preferred as an Executive Assistant, Marketing/Programming/Promotions/Events Assistant, or relevant experience
• Experience in media, music, and/or entertainment preferred
• Strong to expert skill level in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience in Marketing, Business, or relevant field is a strong advantage
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Knowledge of market research techniques and databases
Burbank, CA: 3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 550, 91505
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx