iHeartMedia Client Solutions Manager in Burbank, California
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Client Solutions Manager will utilize understanding of multi-media assets to create large-scale and compelling local and regional programs that win business. This position will lead collaboration, ideation and development of strategic marketing programs for local and regional advertising clients supporting iHeartMedia sales team. This position is Burbank-based and reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
• Create marketing programs using iHeartMedia assets- broadcast, streaming, podcasts, digital media, influencers, sports and more- to highlight the consumer journey and achieve client’s KPIs
• Collaborate with the research team to develop unique insights for advertisers and top industries
• Organize and lead brainstorming sessions to ideate around advertisers’ marketing challenges
• Manage the local Client Solutions Team including project workflow, enforcement of guidelines, and supervision of all assigned Client Solutions Team projects
• Delegates projects to two or more Client Solutions Coordinators and provides guidance to team members to keep projects on schedule
• Accompany Account Executives on sales calls to assess client’s objectives and help formulate innovative marketing strategies and promotional campaigns
• Develop and manage relationships with internal departments
• Learn about and stay up to date on all iHeartMedia events, activations and offerings
• Use a variety of sales management tools and software to track and provide timely updates on pending revenue
• At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in either Media, Marketing, and/or Advertising
• Preferred experience including radio planning or sales marketing, account strategy or media agency experience
• Experience managing a small team or delegating workload to a team and tracking teams progress
• Strong understanding of both the digital and social media landscape
• Understanding of brand story telling through the lens of strategic partnerships and media
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop design
• Knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
• Experience with developing and managing successful, large-scale marketing strategies, programs or campaigns
• Understanding of research metrics and ability to apply them to strengthen client proposals
• Outstanding project management and performance measurement skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organization, planning, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
**This is a Full-Time Position
Burbank, CA: 3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 550, 91505
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx