iHeartMedia Digital Account Executive (Birmingham, AL) in Birmingham, Alabama
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Have you ever considered working for the #1 Audio Company-not just in Birmingham, or even Alabama but, in the entire country? iHeartMedia is the #1 Audio Company in the US reaching 9 out of 10 Americans Every Month! You know iHeart for our amazing concerts as well as our national and local personalities like- Dollar Bill & Madison on The Bull 102.5, Ryan Seacrest on 103.7Q, Delilah on Magic 96.5, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity on News Radio 105.5, Sonya Blakey on Hallelujah 105.1, A.D. on 103.1 The Vulcan, "Woody" Fife on ALT 98.7, Bioncé Foxx on B106.5, and The Breakfast Club on 104.1 The BEAT. Being the #1 Audio Company in the country we offer so much more than just radio advertising! As an Account Executive with iHeartMedia you have the capability to sell the most innovative broadcast and digital marketing tools. You'll have all of these tools at your fingertips to sell locally from your home in The Magic City plus you'll be able to represent over 150 markets across the country representing over 850 iHeartMedia radio stations.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 3+ years of digital media/sales is strongly preferred
• Familiarity with impression-based and/or programmatic digital sales including assets like digital audio, video (including OTT), display and paid social is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
Birmingham, AL: 600 Beacon Parkway West, Suite 400, 35209
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.