iHeartMedia Vice President Integrated Partnerships in Austin, Texas
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
VP Integrated Partnerships- Sales role on the Government builds and maintains effective long-term strategic partnerships with key decision makers and influencers at partner advertising agencies. Creates demand for products and services by underscoring company’s compelling marketing solutions with clients. Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account and managing prospects. Has deep understanding of all types of media vehicles and how they work together, company products/services, the market and the needs/challenges of all assigned accounts. Develops new partnership relationships through networking, research and capabilities presentations to new agencies.
•.Manage all elements of the agency partnership, both internally and externally for each agency partner assigned.
• Works with Senior Campaign Strategist and Strategic Media Planner to create world class presentations for new and existing pursuits.
• Oversees and manages both the sales and fulfillment process for every campaign.
• Works collaboratively with both internal and external partners to deliver all elements of every client campaign.
• Maintains keen understanding of all owned and partner assets.
• Monitors government websites to continually find new RFP opportunities.
• Identifies and solicits new agency partners; builds and maintains a full pipeline of potential partners.
• Continually look for new trends in marketing to enhance campaign proposals and effectiveness.
• Some travel is required, including overnight when needed.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong understanding of media terminology and market delivery analysis
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• 5+ years of account management in advertising agency is preferred, but not required
• College degree preferred
Austin, TX: 3601 S Congress Avenue, Bldg F, 78704
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com at https://iheartmedia.com/ to learn more about us.