iHeartMedia Sales Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Provides support in sales administration, generates sales-related reports , and acts as an extension of the sales team.
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.
• Responds to client requests, is often in direct contact with clients
• Handles contracts for Account Executives, prepares presentations, an various other details
Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up;
Shows attention to detail
Able to shift from tasks to tasks quickly
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Sales Force or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• 1-3 years’ experience sales support, media, agency roles
• 4-year college degree
• None required
Atlanta, GA: 3495 Piedmont Rd, Bldg 12, Suite 300, 30305
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, podcast, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx