iHeartMedia Brand Marketing Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Conducts consumer-directed marketing campaigns.
• Collaborates with Sales in launching brand and advertising campaigns, promotions, or online/web/interactive initiatives to increase listening audience and ratings.
• Adjusts programs and campaigns to address changing markets and competitive conditions.
• Supports the evaluation and selection of third-party advertising, marketing collateral, and related service providers.
• Participates in conducting research on program and campaign effectiveness; tracks findings and reports results to management.
• Collaborates with internal departments to ensure marketing campaigns are coordinated with operational and sales initiatives.
• Connects with influential media outlets and journalists to place iHeartMedia news.
• Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
• Creates content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (e.g., press releases, corporate announcements).
• Manages strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
• Researches and tests partnerships with new vendors to expand reach and lower cost.
• Crafts landing pages to distribute through relevant paid programs.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, e.g., paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola
• Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies
• Expertise in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
• Proven track record in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated effective writing and editing skills; excellent grasp of grammar
• Excellent communication with the ability to negotiate and convince and sell
• High degree of stress tolerance; ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role, e.g., pitching, crafting, and placing content externally, event management and sponsorships
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Communications, Advertising or Marketing
• None required
Atlanta, GA: 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 4500, 30308
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.